Who can use this feature?
Only Administrators can invite new members to a book club.
There are two ways to invite new members to your book club: individually or through a mass import. You’ll first need to navigate to the Manage Users page: simply hover over the gear icon in the top right corner of the app, then select Manage Users from the drop down menu.
Important: The only way someone can join your book club is by receiving and accepting an invitation from an Administrator. Be sure to make your team aware of this so they don’t accidentally create their own separate book club in an attempt to join your company’s club.
Invite Members Individually
- On the Manage Users page, select the +Invite New User button in the top left corner.
- Enter the member’s email address.
- Choose the member’s role from the drop down menu.
- Select Send Invitation.
Invite Several Members via Mass Import
- Create a csv file with the list of your team members' email addresses, making sure “Email” is typed in the first cell of the spreadsheet.
- On the Manage Users page, select Import Users in the top left corner.
- Click on the Select Files button to locate and upload the file.
- A dialogue box will pop up with a list of email addresses from the file upload. If you don’t see this dialogue box, double check your csv spreadsheet for any errors.
- Confirm the import by selecting Import Users.