Only Administrators can invite new members to a book club.
There are two ways to invite new members to your book club: individually or through a mass import. You’ll first need to navigate to the Manage Users page: simply hover over the gear icon in the top right corner of the app, then select Manage Users from the drop down menu.
Invite Members Individually
- On the Manage Users page, select the +Invite New User button in the top left corner.
- Enter the member’s email address.
- Choose the member’s role from the drop down menu.
- Select Send Invitation.
Invite Several Members via Mass Import
- Create a csv file with the list of your team members' email addresses, making sure “Email” is typed in the first cell of the spreadsheet.
- On the Manage Users page, select Import Users in the top left corner.
- Click on the Select Files button to locate and upload the file.
- A dialogue box will pop up with a list of email addresses from the file upload. If you don’t see this dialogue box, double check your csv spreadsheet for any errors.
- Confirm the import by selecting Import Users.